We had a great time launching with the Grommet.
It was really great interacting with an audience that was super keen about new and upcoming technology and accessories. The time we spent online seemed to fly by – not to mention that there is a 14 hour time difference between Melbourne and the East Cost of the United States!
You already know the facts about AirBolt:
- Materials: Die cast zinc body, stainless steel rope, LED lighting
- Allows for remote unlocking via companion app or touch sequence unlocking
- Works in conjunction with the free AirBolt companion app
- App is compatible with iPhone 4s & later and Android 4.4 & later; see full compatibility list for details
- Proximity meter allows you to track baggage proximity in Bluetooth range
- Alert system when baggage is outside of Bluetooth range
- Crowdsourced GPS technology allows you to track last known baggage location
- One charge lasts 6-12 months
- TSA-approved for travel
- Bluetooth 4.0 connected
- Bluetooth range of 10-65 meters
- Micro-USB rechargeable
- Please note: Does not include micro-USB charger
- Made in China
- Dimensions: 2.2″ x 2.2″ x 0.63″
- Weight: 0.14 lb.
There is so much more though! Did you know that you can still access your AirBolt even if your phone dies? Did you know that you can see who, and when your lock was last accessed? (Maybe you should put one on anything you don’t want your flatmate accessing!) Did you know that even if you forgot to charge your AirBolt, there is still no need to panic, just plug in your standard micro-usb and in just a few seconds, you can open it with no worries?
We’ve answered all of the questions, plus a whole lot more in our Grommet launch and interview with Kabir Sidhu, our founder with the forgotten combination and subsequent great idea. Check it out here on the Grommet AirBolt page.
As always, you can reach us for any questions of your own! Follow us on Twitter – @theairbolt, Facebook – @theairbolt, and even our Instagram – @theairbolt. As always, our FAQ and support page is there for you. Happy traveling!